How to Open GTBank Account Using Your Phone
The world has gone beyond opening of account through visiting of any nearest bank close to you, presenting your utility bill, referees, and many others. From the comfort of your home, accounts can be opened without stress of bringing any of the above mentioned.
The Guaranteed Trust Bank, popularly known as GTbank, is not an exemption of the above stated application, as accounts can be opened in without the customer having to visit any of their branches or bringing the above stated.
With the worlds new development, one can braggingly say that technology has a huge role to play in nations development and growth. As it has helped ease a lot of stress. Imagine saving the stress of having to line up in a long queue at the bank, all in the name of opening account, which can be done anywhere even without stress.
The purpose of this article, is to educate people, especially does who have no idea on the new way of opening account with Guaranteed Trust Bank without stress or having to visit the bank. The interesting thing about the Guaranteed Trust Bank is that one can operate a zero account, as the Bank is among some banks in Nigeria that offers zero account to their users.
How it is Done
The following are ways to open an account with GTbank without stress using your mobile phones, even while in the comfort of your homes.
1. Dial *737*0#, on your mobile phone (ensure that there is credit on your phone for efficiency purpose).
2. After dialing *737*0#, on your mobile phone, it would display, “welcome to 737 opening account, open an account”.
3. You will be required to reply immediately using 1 or 2. One is to BVN details, while 2 is supply your BVN details.
4. After replying with 1, you will be required to input your BVN number. If you can’t remember your BVN, no need to worry as this can be obtained from any bank close to you or by dialing a code with the number you registers it with. The code is *565*0#
5. Proceed to replying with 2, where you will be required to enter your details such as your name, Phone Name and Vital information.