See Guides on How to Register for SLU Post UTME Screening
All First Choice candidates seeking for admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa for the 2018/19 Academic Session were directed to register for the Post-UTME Screening as tabled below:
- Firstly, UTME Candidates MUST have credit pass in at least 5 relevant subjects including mathematics and English language in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE). This examination should not have been taken in more than two (2) sittings.
- UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin llausa as their First Choice Institution but aspire to study in the University and have scored 160 and above in the 2018 UTME, still have the opportunity by changing to the Sule Lamido University through JAMB website and choose any of the programmes listed below :
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
B.A. (Ed) English
B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
B.A. Arabic required minimum of 180 UTME score
B.A. Islamic Studies also required candidate to have scored 180 and above in the 2018 UTME
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
B.Sc. Biology, candidates applying to this department must have scored 170 and above in the 2018 UTME.
B.Sc. Computer Science
The process started with online registration for the Screening Exercise. It commenced on Monday, 23rd July, 2018 and ended at midnight of Sunday, 19th August, 2018.
Below is the procedure to follow:
- Login to the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng.
- Navigate to Admission from the displayed menu and click on Online Application to create an account using a functioning email address and phone number.
- An Application Form will be displayed on the screen, you are to fill in your personal details as required and click on Submit button.
- After submission, there will be an Acknowledgement Slip displayed containing your reference number, with which you will proceed for payment.
- Candidate are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as the Screening Fee into the University’s account. Below is the account details:
Account Name: Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa Students Account
Account Number: 1013297069
Sort Code: 057260013
Bank: Zenith Bank Plc
- Candidates can as well pay at any Commercial Bank using NIBSS Platform or Internet Banking.
- After the online exercise, all candidates were directed to physical screening round and a chronologically time framed below ;
*Faculty of Education was scheduled for Tuesday, 28th August 2018
*Faculty of Humanities was held on Wednesday, 29th August, 2018
*Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences was on Thursday, 30th August, 2018
- Candidates were required to present the Originals and photocopies of the following documents:
*Evidence of Payment
*UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
*SSCE Statement(s) of Result
*Two recently taken passport-sized photographs with white background
*Certificate of Indigeneship
*Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
VENUE OF THE SCREENING:
All Short-listed Candidates were to report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kano-Jahun Road, Kafin- Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am based on the appropriately framed date.
For more enquiries, candidates were directed to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call +2348087573778 and +2347068152323 respectively.
Waec 2019 Mathematics Answers – Check Out This Questions!
Today we will be talking about waec 2019 mathematics answers here. You have kindly checkout the information on this page.
If you are sitting for 2018 waec maths exams, then you need to ensure you take your time to go through this information well.
Getting maths questions and answer is what every waec students wants, and if you are on of the students who want this, then keep reading.
why students needs waec 2019 mathematics answers?
The major reasons why students needs this is to ensure that their educational pursuit is okay. Once you have questions and answer, you’ll be able to know the questions and how it will be conducted.
The major problems most people face during waec maths exams is been unable to understand different formulas. If you are among those facing this issues, then you need to ensure you waec 2019 mathematics answers okay.
You will see the best method to get waec questions, you’ll also see how to get the best answers as well. if you are ready then you have to read all the information we have provided below now.
How to get mathematics waec 2019
To get the questions and answers, you’ll first of all need to get yourself a copy of the previous waec past questions and answers. You have to kindly note that all the information you’ll be needing about Waec 2019 Mathematics Answers is right inside the past questions.
Note: Make sure you do not use your past questions after you have gotten your 2019 waec maths questions and answers. Make sure you do not engage in any form of exam malpractice.
If you want to come out with flying colors, then you have to ensure you read your mathematics text book and past questions before Waec 2019 Mathematics Answers exams starts. Don’t take any book inside the examination hall to avoid facing the law.
Hope you enjoyed reading this guide about mathematics waec 2019 today here? if yes, kindly share it.