Top 7 Hotels in Kano for Travelers
In recent times, people find Kano interesting for several reasons, when visiting the northern part of Nigeria, the number one state on the mind of every traveler is Kano, although Abuja and Jos are also widely visited.
Aside the presence of hotels in Kano, the state-happens to have various interesting places which when visited can give optimum satisfaction, most couples prefer spending their honeymoon or vacation in Kano, the state is known to have tourist centers and side attraction.
Speaking of the hotels in Kano, it is undeniably a perfect place to start a vacation or honeymoon, as one tends to get the best out of their holidays. Hotels in Kano are specially made in a way that when visited once, such person would love to visit it over and over again
Kano has in no time proven to be a state that has modern facilities, as most people are likely to believe that states in the northern part of Nigeria are known to have ancient facilities and still follow the archaic way of life.
The state, is situated in the Sahelian geographic region, south of the Sahara. Kano is the commercial nerve centre of Northern Nigeria and is the second largest city in Nigeria.
List of Top 7 Hotels in Kano
Hotels in the state are enormous, but in this article, we will be listing out the 7 best hotels in Kano, this hotels, supersedes every other hotel in Kano.
Below are the top 7 hotels in Kano, with their address.
• Sultanate suite – Race Course Road, Kano.
• Green palace hotel limited – 17, Bargery Road, Bompai.
• Haitel guest inn – Madugu Link, Off Sardauna Crescent, Kano
• Milton park hotel and resort – 193 Daura Street, Nomansland.
• Tahir guest palace – Ibrahim Natsugune Road.
• Royal Tropicana hotel – 17/19 Niger Street, Kano
• Prince hotel – Tamandu Road,Off Audu Bako Way, Kano.